Habitat for Humanity builds homes for people who otherwise couldn’t afford them.
- Do you reside in Ontario County?
- Do you live in sub-standard housing?
- Can you pay a mortgage, but can’t qualify conventionally?
- Can you give a minimum 400 hours of “sweat equity”?
If you answered yes to these question, you may qualify for Habitat’s home ownership program.
Contact our office for more information:
Monday thru Friday 9am – 4pm
3040 County Road 10, Canandaigua, NY 14424
Phone: (585) 396-3600
Housing Application, Application Checklist, and Credit Report Release
- Application Checklist
- Credit Report Release
- Background Check Authorization
- Full Packet in Spanish
- Application in Spanish
- Application Checklist in Spanish
Remember we need the application checklist, and credit report release as well as the housing application to begin the process. Please help us help you by submitting ALL the paperwork. Thanks!
Habitat follows a non-discriminatory policy of selection. Neither race nor religion are factors in choosing program participants.