Habitat for Humanity builds homes for people who otherwise couldn’t afford them.
- Do you reside in Ontario County?
- Do you live in sub-standard housing?
- Do you meet specific income guidelines?
- Can you pay a mortgage, but can’t qualify conventionally?
- Can you give a minimum 400 hours of “sweat equity”?
Download the forms below or apply in person:
Saturdays from 1-3pm
3040 County Road 10, Canandaigua, NY 14424
Phone: (585) 396-3040
Download and Submit: ALL THREE -
Housing Application, Application Checklist, and Credit Report Release
- Full packet
- Application in English
- Application Checklist in English
- Credit Report Release in English
- Full Packet in Spanish
- Application in Spanish
- Application Checklist in Spanish
Remember we need the application checklist, and credit report release as well as the housing application to begin the process. Please help us help you by submitting ALL the paperwork. Thanks!
Every situation is different, but if you are a family of four making between $27,000 and $37,000 you may qualify.
Habitat follows a non-discriminatory policy of selection. Neither race nor religion are factors in choosing the people who receive Habitat houses.